Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Monday Challenge #26 - Ribbon

Hello fellow bloggers I made this card to enter into the Monday Challenge over at My Craft Spot. This weeks challenge is to incorporate ribbon in your card. 
I used ribbon behind the sentiment, behind the button flower and in the flowers hair. Well I guess she doesn't have hair but if she did that's where it would be right.
I distressed around the flower edges then inked them up. I also used a pink glitter gel pen to add some stitching around the edges and on her cheeks and around the edge of the card. I think she turned out really sweet.

Supplies used:
Cartridge: Create a Critter
Card Stock: DCWV
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Tattered Rose
Button: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: TPC Studio

God Bless you all,
Kellie

4 comments:

  1. I adore this card. The colors work so well together, its very chipper, but elegant also. Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and love the distressing on the flowers.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...love the BG paper and flowers!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete