Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Bird

Hi there blogger friends. My father-in-laws birthday is in a few days and I wanted to share the card I made for him. It's very simple but I love how it turned out with the soft colors.
I used my computer to print the sentiment on coordinating paper then cut it out.
I used Glossy Accents on the eye, beak, and musical notes. Used a little twine for a bow around the birds neck.

I put some very tinny self adhesive black pearls on the bottom of each little pointed scallop to dress it up a bit.

Card Recipe
Cricut Cartriges: Nifty Fifties for Bird, Country Life for Banner.
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink: Tea Dye
Paper: Cosmo Cricket-Wanted (6 x 6 Mini Deck)
Misc: Self adhesive black pearls, black Gelly Roll Pen , twine

I hope you like my little Birthday Bird. Please feel free to leave a comment and come back soon.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kellie, how simply adorable is this card...very nicely done my friend. You did a FABULOUS job! Great card. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete