Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Birthday Card From My Mom

Hello blogger friends. I've been away for just a little while. My birthday was Sunday and we took a little vacation to the coast to visit my husbands parents. It was so beautiful and sunny out the whole time. My parents drove down on Monday and we spent time with them too. What a fun mini-vacation.

I just wanted to share a card that my mom made for me. I love this card with the little curled flowers, pretty pearls, button and bow. Thanks mom, I love you.
My mom knows I love Sun Flowers so I think this is why she chose yellow for the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to post something new soon.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

3 comments:

  1. Kellie, your mom's card is so sweet! I can see great talent runs in your family. Happy Belated birthday and I am glad you had such a wonderful time on the coast....ahhh sounds so great!
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELATED HAPPY BDAY DEAR!
    YR MOM MADE SUCH A DARLING CARD... LOVE THE COLORS SHE PICKED !! U'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A TALENTED MOMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete