Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday Challenge #17 - Christmas in July

Good morning blogger friends, it's time for another Monday Challenge over at My Craft Spot. This weeks challenge is to create something with a Christmas theme. I used my Gypsy and the Christmas cart that came loaded free on it. I wanted to keep this Christmas jingle bell simple and clean looking. Kinda' white like snow.
I used my Cuttlebug embossing folders to give the card dimension. D'vine Swirls on the bow, Polka Dots on the main part of the bell and Swiss Dots on the bell band.

The only color that I used was red behind the bow and green behind the jingle bell. I used the shadow feature to create the base behind the bell in green and the ribbon in red. I then glued the base of the bell to the ribbon and used a red brad to hold the top of the card. Okay you'll laugh at me but I don't have a Merry Christmas stamp small enough to fit in the inside of my card. I guess I need to get one before Christmas rolls around.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

7 comments:

  1. Love this card.The embossing is fab and I like the touches of colour.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kellie my friend. Awesome! Congrats on making Top #. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Once again you have whipped up another stunning card, love all the different embossing folders you used and the hint of colour, very elegant indeed! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute--love the different embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun shape card! I love all of the embossing - beautiful!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! The embossing looks amazing! I love the unique way your card opens too.
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely!! I love the embossing with the white on red and green shadows. Fab job!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete