Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Cards 2011

Hello fellow bloggers. Here are some Halloween cards that I made for friends and family. All cards were made using my Gypsy and the Mini Monsters cartridge.
All these cards can be made with out a Gypsy. The Mini Monsters cartridge had a tab that has them already pre-made. All you have to do is select the tab and size and have some fun.
Here is the inside of the pumpkin card, can you see the cute little spider I stamped on the leaf.
Here is a close up with the cute little cats. I bought this cat punch at Joanns for $1.00, what a deal. These cards were a lot of fun to make. If you don't have this cartridge I would highly recommend it.

Materials used:
Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Tea Dyed and Black Soot
White Jelly Roll pen
Misc stamps and bobble eyes

God bless you all for stopping by.
Kellie

1 comment: