Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moms Birthday Card

Hello fellow bloggers. I just posted my moms birthday gifts I made her and now I want to share the card I made her. Again I had to wait until I gave it to her before I posted it because she would have look at my blog and saw it. And yes she did admit that she looked this morning to see if I had posted it, she is such a stinker! Here it is mom you can look now...Here it is from the front.

Then open it up and....

When you lift up the presents they have a little note under them.
I kept the Happy Birthday simple and did some white stitching in the center to help it pop...oh ya I stitched around the card too. I used stickles on the cake, flames on the cake, hat and the gifts inside. Love the stickles.

Here is what I used to make this card.
Cartridge: Once Upon A Princess (I LOVE this cartridge)
Paper: DCWV
Misc: Stickles, white gel pen, flower brads, Studio G stamp, Glossy Accents for spots on dress.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless,
Kellie

1 comment: