Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Birthday Cards

Hello blogger friends. I have a couple of birthdays coming up in September so I thought I would share the a couple cards I made for them. First is my husbands card. He likes monkeys so I made him this card with the Create a Critter cartridge and my Gypsy.
I used my Seweasy tool to create the vine.

I know the banana is to big for the monkey but I wanted to put my Happy Birthday stamp on it, so it will just have to do. I added a few dashes and dots here and there with my gel pen to finish it off.

My 2nd card is for my mother-in-laws birthday. Also used my Gypsy and the Create a Critter for her card.

This seal is really cute. For the background I used two different Cuttlebug folders in D'vine Swirl and Spots & Dots.
Again I used my Seweasy to stitch the banner pattern then added some clear dew drops (not sure what they are called).

I used my pink chalk on her little nose and added some little white whiskers dots. You can't see it from the photo but I used glossy accents on the nose and eyes.

On the platform I added some chalking and a couple dots of pink stickles.
I hope you enjoyed my cards. Have a great Friday tomorrow.

God Bless,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment