Sunday, June 19, 2011

Birthday Card Challenge

Happy Sunday blogger friends. This post is for a challenge going on over at My Pink Stamper. The challenge is to make anything with a birthday theme. Here is a cute little birthday princess from the Mini Monsters cartridge. She is on page 47 and cut at 4". I used a black button brad for her button instead of the paper cutout and used my iRock for a little bling under the Happy Birthday. It's hard to see in the picture but I added little dashes and dots around the card with Glitter Gel Pens. The paper is from DCWV. I embossed her dress, hat and the pink around the happy birthday with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Go on over to My Pink Stamper and look at all the wonderful entries everyone has posted.

As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Birthday Princess.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment