Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's on Your DesK?

Good morning blogger friends. My post this morning is for a request from Christina at Creations With Christina. She asks that we all take pictures of our work areas and post it on her site. NO cleaning up your space first, just take a picture as it is. Here is a picture of mine. I'm working on Father's Day cards right now (almost done). I will post these in the next few days. So come on you all and join in the fun and let us see your craft desk. So hop on over to Creations With Christina and post your picture.
God Bless you all,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. lol what a great idea! thanks for sharing your station. My hubby every once in a while ask me if I ever put any of my papers away lol. The answer is 'yes' but then I turn right around and start working on another card so out they all come again!

    ReplyDelete