Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Sons Birthday Card

Hello blogger friends. I don't want to let you know how lame I am but to tell you the truth I am. If God hadn't attached my head I would have lost it a very long time ago. Well my youngest son's birthday was last Saturday the 4th and I mailed him his card last week with out taking a picture of it first. He lives in Texas and I live in Vancouver, WA so I couldn't just hop on over and get a picture. So I had to ask him to take a picture of it and email it to me so I could put it on my blog. Hope you can see it okay.
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up
Cowboy and Cow on page 66
Card Size: A2
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Distressed Stripes
Peachy Keen: Everyday Character Faces (for Cricut Paper Dolls)
Misc chalk colors on cow for hooves and horns and Gelly Roll white pen

I don't remember the exact size I cut it at but its an A2 size card so I'm guessing the cowboy is somewhere around 3 1/2" and the cow at 3". Well I hope you still enjoyed my card.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment