Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Card for My Son

Boy that was awful having Blogger down for so long. I wanted to post this yesterday and couldn't so, I got up early before I had to go to my sisters and it was still down. I'm so happy it's up now. It's my son's birthday today and I wanted to share the card I made for him. I used the Nate's ABCs cartridge. This is the cutest cartridge for boys. Enjoy!
Cricut Cartridge: Nate's ABCs
Image: DoginCar on page 53 cut at 2.76"
Tag: Accent Essentials Cartride: page 79 cut at .50"H x 2"W
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Diamond Plate
Brads: Bought from Michaels (aren't they cute)

I used  my Gypsy to design this card so I could alter the car and tag size to what I needed. I really love my Gypsy. The Cricut is wonderful but it only goes in 1/4" increments and sometimes you need a more in-between size. I think it turned out so cute and I love the brads.

God Bless,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment