Monday, May 23, 2011

Thank You Bloggers

I am still very new to this blogging thing. Not new to blog stalking because I have done that for quite some time, but I have only had my own blog for a couple of weeks now. I have had over 150 views in those couple of weeks and I just wanted to say Thank You to all who viewed.
Cricut Cartridges: Plantin SchoolBook - Award back ground page 81 cut at 5 1/2" x 4"
                            Accent Essentials - Accent20 (hearts) page 51 cut at 1.50H x 1.63W
                            Gypsy Wanderings: on my Gypsy - for phrase cut at 1.40H x 3.12W
Making Memories: Corner Chomper 1/2"

I used my Gypsy to do this layout which has the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge on it. I'm not sure if you can purchase this cartridge, I'm thinking that it was an exclusive to the Gypsy only. If you don't have a Gypsy you could use another font. Hope you enjoyed.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment