Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Pinwheel Cards

Good morning bloggers, Yes I think I'm addicted to these easy to make cute cards. Had to make a couple more yesterday. Here's a quick view. Have a marvelous day.
I found these cute buttons in my stash. I think they worked out quite well. On these two cards I used Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls embossing folders. Used my Gypsy and Accent Essentials to make the tags for the card above and below.
I used Divine Swirls and Polka Dots on these two cards.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. You're pinwheel cards are just TOO CUTE! I have got to make me one. Love the colored blue one with the button in the middle! You asked if I print out my sentiments and then cut them out and put them on my cards: YES. I use my Print shop program. It has lots of fonts to choose from and I can also color the cardstock underneath the words to match the card I am working on. I don't have many stamps so use the computer. I really like the look and it is easier than flubbing with ink! (which I do)! thanks for sharing your crafts and ideas with me...really enjoy talking to you.
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete