Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother Daughter Tea Gift Bags

Good afternoon fellow bloggers. About 6 posts ago I shared with you the name tags that I had made for Mother Daughter Tea coming up this Saturday at my sisters church. She has a table and is in charge of decorating it, so she came over today and we made cute gift bags to share with everyone sitting at her table. We are going to fill them little goodies (sweet treats) and each guest will then be able to take theirs home. How fun is that. I used a little bag from Once Upon a Princess cartridge.
Cricut Cartridge: Once Upon a Princess
Image: GiftBag1 on page 64
Paper: From Craft Warehouse bought in a bulk pack

The paper is 8 1/2" x 11" card stock so when I used my Cricut I used the Fit to Size button and the bags came out at 3 3/4"H x 3 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D. Now you could make these a little bigger if you were to use 12" x 12" paper. We thought that this was a good size and just went with it. I'll try to take pictures of the Mother Daughter Tea and if any of them turn out okay then I'll post it on Monday.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment