Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gift for Mom

Hello fellow bloggers, I hope everyone had a wonderful day. When I was out and about with my mom on Saturday shopping at different craft stores she found a small bottle of Skittles on clearance that were clear in color. We looked around but couldn't find any more. I knew that I had seven different colors at home (including clear) but didn't say anything to her. So yesterday I went to Joann's and bought a small bead organizer and put a little of my Skittles in each container for her. I made a little bag and sent them to her via our "Man Mail". We own our own business so my husband and father work together every day so we send each other stuff through them and call it our "Man Mail".  Well here it is, I think the frog turned out so cute.
The Skittle colors are Peal White, Pink, Green, Blue, Purple and Black. I threw in some Bobble Eyes too.
Cricut Cartridge: Paisley
Image: Frog2 on page 36 cut at 2 1/2"
Pink Stickles
Bobble Eyes with lashes
Don't you just love those eyes. My husband found those Bobble Eyes with lashes at Joann's one day for me. I love how she turned out. I used my Gypsy for this frog so I could hide some cut out areas on her. I only wanted her mouth cut out and then cut out the heart image.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment