Saturday, May 21, 2011

Card From My Mom

Good morning blogger friends. I have to share a card that my mom made me. She is very new to this and already making terrific cards. I love sunflowers and she made me this beautiful card just because she loves me. Isn't life grand. She used the Country Life cartridge and it looks like she cut it at 3". She saw this layout on YouTube, sorry I don't know who's idea this was but thank you. This card has 3 layers to it. I really like it and will do a card with this layout myself and provide you with all with the dimensions. Today is Mother Daughter Tea at my sisters church so it will be a fun day. Have a blessed Saturday everyone.
This is what it looks like when you open the first flap which has the sunflowers on it. Then you can fold it open to yet a third layer as shown in the picture below.

Cricut Cartridge: Country Life
Image: WldFlwrs on page 73 cut at 3"

God Bless you all,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment