Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pinwheel Card

Hello Bloggers. When I was surfing the blog today I saw this really pretty Pinwheel card and just had to make one. I saw it on Dreaming About Rubber Stamps. Please check out  Darlenes site for all the  dimensions on this card and a tutorial on how to construct it.

Here is a closer view of the pinwheel. I used Tim Holtz distressing ink in 'black soot' around everything on this card.

Criut Cartridges: Paisley -  for love you phrase
I used the Cricut markers in place of the blade for the phrase
Gypsy Font - for back ground oval cut at 2.51W x 1.25H
the front oval is at 2W x 1.4H
Paper: K&Company, Black & Ivory Designer

I did use my Gypsy to cut the ovals and phrase.

I always add a bit of coordinating paper to the inside of my cards. I do leave them blank to write on later.

On the back I always write my name, year and blog address. If anyone knows where I can have a personal stamp of this made please leave me a comment.

God Bless you all,
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, this card is totally awesome! It looks very difficult...I don't own a Gypsy yet so everything done on the Gypsy looks hard to me lol. Also love the black and white, it is very modern and sophisticated! TFS
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete