Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother Daughter Tea Tags

Good morning everyone, hope you all are having a fabulous morning. My sisters church is having their yearly Mother Daughter Tea next weekend and I'm helping my sister with table decorations. So where would one turn to to make such decorations? My Cricut of coarse, is there any doubt, I love my Cricut. Any one who is lucky enough to own one of these knows this is true. Any how, I wanted to make name placement tags and wanted cute little bugs in hopes that spring would soon really start. It's not been very springy where I live. The cartridge that I chose was Create a Critter. Love, love, love this cartridge, it's one of my favorites.


First I made folded flowers or yo yo's. I used a 1"x12" strip of paper for this. Then I went to my Cricut and cut out 10 different little critters to clue to the front of the flowers.

                                     

I used some pop dots to adhere the critters to the flowers.


                                    
   I hope you can see them okay, there so cute. I put glue dots on the back of the flowers and stuck them to the name tag. The critters are cut at 2" and the tags are 3"x4" folded in half on the 3" side to make the final tag 1 1/2"x4". I love how they turned out. Hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love
Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, you know you are one crafty lady. I absolutely love coming over to visit, you are amazingly talented. Hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete