Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No More Lost Pieces

No more lost bits. Ever cut out Cricut images that have a lot of little pieces. You remove them from your mat and then by the time you get to your work station you've lost one. I hate that when that happens. Well I've solved that problem. I had a small cutting mat from my quilting stuff that I never used and thought I could put it to good use. The mat is small and portable and measures 8 3/4" x 5 3/4".
Use Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over. Mix it with water (half and half) and use a sponge brush to apply it all over the face of the board. I did this a couple of times to make it real sticky. Let it dry between coats. Make sure and use a disposable container to mix this in. You can put the lid on and use it again when the mat is no longer sticky. I mixed 1 TBS Aleene's to 1 TBS water.
This mat is really sticky and you won't loose those little pieces any more.
CAUTION - Once this is applied to your mat I don't know if you can remove it, so please do not use it on a mat that you want to reuse for cutting fabric or other items on again in the future.

God Bless,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment